Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.
– Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
It’s not a competition; it is a platform to present your uniqueness in form of a full-length paper. The event mainly revolves around survey, quality of literature, future scope of research and ultimately your presentation skills. Your innovation, technical and presentation skills will be evaluated by the best researchers in their fields.
Take this event as a challenge to evolve yourselves and bring a revolution in the field of research.
Two Categories for the event:
- Undergraduate Category (UG) – Review paper based on scientific literature and research. Only allowed for Undergraduate (UG) students.
- Open Category (OPEN) – Original research paper (no review papers allowed). Open for all (UG, PG and research scholars)
- Participants need to send the entries of abstract for review papers and research papers.
- Selected participants will be sent a selection mail.
- The abstract must be sent to this mail ID – [email protected]
- Submit your abstracts for Round I by 26th February 2022 23:59 IST.
- Selected participants from round 1 will submit the complete review or research paper on the same mail ID – [email protected].
- Checking plagiarism and taking the depth of the paper into consideration, participants will be selected for Round III.
- Selected participants will be sent a confirmatory mail of selection along with rules for the final round and timings.
- The final round will be in the form of a presentation of the review or research paper.
- The participants will be presenting the paper to a panel of judges, comprised of experienced professors and research professionals with substantial research experience.
- The rules about the final presentation of the paper will be communicated to the selected teams after the round.
Topics released here.
- A team can consist of up to 3 people, not necessarily from the same college.
- No participant can be a part of more than 1 team.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from the same college.
- False identity will lead to disqualification on the final day.
Rules for Abstract Submission:
- The abstract should be written in English in your own words which specifically
represent and summarizes the innovation and work.
- The file must be prepared using “Times New Roman” font,
“12 point” font size, and justified text with 1.5 line spacing. The title/heading should be centered with bold font.
- The abstract should be no more than 300 words and mention 3-5 keywords after the abstract. Do not mention citations or references in the abstract.
- Explain the abbreviation at their first occurrence. Example: (Quantum Dots referred to as Qds), Carbon Nanotubes (hereafter referred to as CNT).
- Abstract file should be named as YOURNAME_CATEGORY_TOPIC.pdf (e.g. SS_UG_TOPICNAME.pdf). CATEGORY = UG (OR) OPEN.
- Figures used in the paper should be referred in the text e.g. (see fig.2.5) or fig.2.5. shows that: (text)
- Page numbers of the manuscript should start from page 1 at the right-hand corner. The standard format and rules for writing papers need to be followed.
- References for the paper to be done as per the standards. One may refer to this PDF
NOTE: Participants can submit their work based only on the specified topics in the categories. The judging panel reserves the right to disqualify the participant team if any of the rules given above are breached by any participant. It is the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves updated. The organizers reserve the right to change the rules of the event at any time and will do their best to update the contestants of the same.
- Anant Sohale (Event Head): +91 9823190995
- Ankit Singh (Event Head): +91 7643041534
- Shyam Gandhi (OEH Prodigy): +91 9923244781
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]