Everyone would remember that Chemistry is the branch of science that deals with the properties, composition, and structure of elements and compounds, how they can change, and the energy that is released or absorbed when they change. This is the basic definition you come across in your school and junior college days. But do you really remember your school and junior college chemistry concepts? Well, Chemstorm lets you use your vast knowledge of chemistry creatively and will test your understanding of the subject in real life in a captivating way. This will require brainstorming through various concepts of chemistry as the game becomes tough after every ladder you climb!
- As the title of the competition suggests, it’s time to brainstorm your basic chemistry knowledge! But mind us, it ain’t gonna be a cakewalk/remain basic throughout!
- Are you versatile in your real life? Umm, that doesn’t matter… but to ace this round, you need to be versatile! From Organic Chemistry to Inorganic, and a bit of Physical, you should know it all. Also, the words might cross each other’s paths.
- Need hints? You need to be quick and clear to tackle the newness of the format. This might last for 20 minutes, every minute worth 1 point. So, only the ones who hold tight against the storm qualify for the next round! We are sure you don’t wanna leave it loose, it’s gonna be fun.
- Chemistry is a way of life as our professors say, we have no choice but to include our professors’ favorite traditional examination pattern! 🙁
- Time for some Multiple Choice Questions? Just like surprise CATs (Continuous Assessment Tests, as we say), we might also come up with some surprise elements!
- The clock’s ticking, hold up your brain in the right state, and get ready to answer the questions in (40-45) minutes! It might be tough for some, and easy for the rest… you decide yours! 🙂
- Are you good with theory? Or do you love numerical? Or let us guess, are you an organic or inorganic fan? Don’t you worry, we got all of it in this round! But there’s a twist.
- Speed writer or a speed thinker? We hope you still remember all your formulas and concept! That’s your only savior (Got the hint right?)
- Get your pen and paper ready, and of course your phone! Obviously to scan your answer sheet ;P This is the finale, and we hope you nail it by answering all questions in (55-60) minutes! May you sail through
- Solo participation only.
- Late submission in any rounds, under any circumstances, will not be considered.
- Malpractices like cheating, false identities, copying from the internet, etc. will lead to direct disqualification.
- Decisions taken by the event heads will be final and binding overall participants.
- Internet connectivity, the input of answers, and sending of answers are the participant’s responsibility. The organizers are not responsible for the same.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds require the participants to join a meeting platform. The link for the same would be shared later.
- Gouresh Gargate (Event Head): +918857930528
- Prashasti Keshari (Event Head): +918828473492
- Shyam Gandhi (OEH Prodigy): +919923244781
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]