On our way to become a good chemical engineer/ technologist we come across various softwares and simulators which are our allies that make work easier in the industry. So here we bring to you a new event which will test your knowledge and application skills. This is your chance to showcase how much you know about your allies.
ROUND I: Objective Round
- Candidates will have to solve multiple choice questions that will not only test their chemical but basic knowledge about various softwares and simulators as well that are commonly used.
- This round will consist 20 questions of one point each.
ROUND 2: Simulation Round
- Candidates who qualified the objective round will be eligible for this round.
- This round will comprise problem statements on DWSIM and Salome.
- Participants will solve given problems in 1 hour with their deep understanding of core chemical subjects with the application of softwares and simulators.
- In this round participants will have to join the meet and keep their camera on.
- This is a solo event.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from the same college.
- False identity will lead to disqualification on final day.
- Please ensure that necessary files have been attached.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Any issue of internet connection, software/ hardware of device is the responsibility of the participant.
- Candidates have to download DWSIM and Salome on their devices for second round.
- Decision taken by the organizers will be final and binding on all participants.
- Yashvir Koul (Event Head) : +91 8178033028
- Shyam Gandhi (OEH Prodigy) : +91 9923244781
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]