Chemquotient tests the knowledge of chemical engineering/technology of the participants. Knowledge is the only key here. Compete with some of the best brains of chemical engineering/technology across the country and make it to the podium!
Students from both, UG and PG, can participate in this event.
ROUND I: OBJECTIVE ROUND
- It will be an objective round with multiple options to choose from based on general chemical engineering aspects like thermodynamics, chemical engineering operations and much more testing your core concepts.
ROUND II: VISUAL + PEN and PAPER ROUND
- Top 30% candidates will qualify round 1 and will be eligible for this round.
- This round will be slightly tougher than the previous one. This round contains two parts.
- In first part, questions will appear on the screen in the form of pictures/videos. Each picture/video would be displayed for duration of 20 seconds and you will get another 30 seconds to answer.
- Part 2 of the round is a pen and paper test consisting general numerical and theory questions based on general chemical engineering/technology topics.
- Scoreboard will be maintained for both parts of the second round.
- Top 8 participants with the highest total of both the parts in round 2 will be qualified for the interview round.
ROUND III: INTERVIEW ROUND
- The 8 candidates that qualified round 2 will be eligible for this round.
- There will be an interview conducted by judges testing your chemical engineering/technology knowledge.
- Cumulative result of both round 2 and round 3 will be considered for the evaluation.
- Participation will be solo.
- Late submissions for round 1 and round 2 will not be accepted.
- False identity will lead to disqualification on the final day.
- Decisions taken by the organizing team would be final and binding.
- Any issue of internet connection, software/hardware issues of the device used
by the participant during the event are responsibility of the participant.
- For 2nd and 3rd round of the event, you need to join an online meet platform.
Link for the same would be given later.
- Atharv Kulkarni (Event Head): +91 7666067790
- Shyam Gandhi (OEH Prodigy): +91 9923244781
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]