Chemquotient tests the knowledge of chemical engineering/technology of the participants. Knowledge is the only key here. Compete with some of the best brains of chemical engineering/technology across the country and make it to the podium!
OPEN CATEGORY – Open for all (both UG and PG).
ROUND 1: OBJECTIVE ROUND
- It will be an objective round with multiple options to choose from based on general chemical engineering aspects like thermodynamics, chemical engineering operations and much more testing your core concepts.
ROUND 2: VISUAL ROUND
- Top 50% candidates will qualify round 1 and will be eligible for this round.
- This round will be slightly tougher than the previous round and questions will appear on screen in form of pictures/videos.
- Each picture/video would be displayed for a duration of 20 seconds and you will get another 30 seconds to answer.
ROUND 3: PEN AND PAPER ROUND and INTERVIEW
- 8 candidates will qualify round 2 and will be eligible for this round
- This round will consist of a pen and paper round consisting general numerical and theory questions based on general chemical engineering topics.
- There would also be an interview conducted by judges testing your chemical engineering knowledge.
- Cumulative result of both the parts of the round will be considered for the evaluation.
- Participation will be solo.
- Late submissions for round 1 will not be accepted.
- False identity will lead to disqualification on the final day.
- Decisions taken by event head would be final and binding.
- Any issue of internet connection, software/hardware issues of the device used by the participant during the event are responsibility of the participant.
- Aniket Mali: +919860296096
- Abhishek Avhad (OEH Prodigy): +918483056132
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]