If the thought of appearing on a full-fledged Chemistry quiz fills you with dread. If remembering all those high level scary inorganic colours and organic reaction mechanisms makes your blood run cold, then why not participate in this event where your wit and speed will be tested in conjugation with your theoretical knowledge? Nothing complicated, nothing mind-numbing- Chemifuge lets you use your vast knowledge of chemistry creatively while having a lot of fun. So this VORTEX, be prepared to lock horns with ChemProdigies in this Game of Chemwizardy.
Round 1 – Non-conventional Quizzing!
- The preliminary round of this year’s Chemifuge will consist of questions which you don’t find in your day-to-day quizzes; no MCQ’s, no fill-ups!
- This round will consist of 20 questions of 1 point each, but it’s not that straightforward!
- The quiz will last for 20 minutes, so you need to not only be fast and correct but also tackle the newness of the format!
Round 2 – A familiar stepping stone!
- Sometimes, going the traditional route can be fun too! So, here we present to you the well-known MCQ and fill-in-the-blanks quiz. Definitely need to ace this one to make it to the top!
- The quiz will consist of 15 questions aimed at checking the versatility of your chemistry knowledge!
- You will have 20 minutes to tackle these questions, and sail through to the finals!
Round 3 – The Final Boss
- We always strive to do something new, and this round won’t be any different!
- Will you focus on the array of subjective questions, or work at improving your handwriting?
- This final round is aimed at recognizing your true knowledge as a chemist, and if that’s not enough, will grant you a podium finish!
So, give it your all!
Number of rounds: 3
Open for everyone studying in FYJC, SYJC and all undergraduates.
- Devarsh Shah: +919930094697
- Abhishek Avhad (OEH Prodigy): +918483056132
For any other queries or information, mail to:- firstname.lastname@example.org