Want to test your knowledge of the basic chemistry principles grasped in your early learning years?
Here we come with an opportunity for you to showcase your understanding of the basics and their applications in the form of a quiz and a case study which will involve calculations based on fundamental chemistry laws, stoichiometric principles, etc.
So get your minds focused and drive yourself through this opportunity of practicing your existing knowledge…..
This event consists of two rounds:
Round 1: Quiz
- This will require a basic understanding of chemical principles and their
- The quiz format is flexible (can include MCQs, numerical questions, diagram problems, etc.)
Note: In case of a tie in the quiz, rapid fire will be conducted
Round 2: Case Study
- The teams qualifying in Round 1 will participate in this
- A case study problem related to fundamental chemical principles will be
- Participants are expected to understand the problem and come up with solutions to the asked questions.
- The final answers should be entered in the answer books given. Note: In case of a tie, rapid fire will be conducted.
- All junior college students and 1st-year undergraduates with valid ID cards from their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate in this
- Participation will be in teams with a minimum of two and a maximum of four
- Teams can be formed by students from different
- The registrations for the event will be done online by the respective
- Round 2 will have a fair number of calculations, so the teams must bring their
- Rough sheets will be
- Under all circumstances, the decision of the event heads will be considered
- Any problems during the event should be conveyed to the event heads.
Aditi Tendulkar (Event Head) – 8657414062
Drashti Sodha (Event Head)- 8856028945
Soumik Sen (Overall Event Head-Prodigy)- 9051578482