As a part of the society, we are responsible for our contribution back to the society. SDP Pharma in collaboration with NGOs and social scientists provides a platform for young minds to provide innovative solutions for the age long health problems prevailing in underdeveloped and developing countries (for eg. Malnutrition, affordable medicines and healthcare). This event expects innovative solutions to improve social indicators.
The event will take place in two rounds. Round 1 will be an abstract submission. Round 2 will be a presentation round. This is a team event; each team will consist of three participants having a valid registration ID. The rules for both the rounds are mentioned herewith.
Participants will have to submit a report which shall not exceed three pages on the given Email ID:
The report should at least cover the following points:
- Problem statement description
- Existing solution to the problem (if any)
- New solution proposed by the team
- Innovative approach between the existing and proposed solutions
- Feasibility of proposed solution
The subject of the mail should be – Team name_Solution
Following should be included in the Body of the mail:
- Team members’ name
- Field of study
- Contact number of the team leader (WhatsApp number preferred)
Please Note: Results of round 1 will be displayed on the social media handles and on the official website of Vortex 8.0.
Deadline for submission of abstract: 1st March 2021
Round 2 will be a Presentation Round. Participants qualified for the second round shall send a recorded video of their presentation not exceeding 5 minutes. The presentation should cover the solution and its application. The presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer session. Details of this round will be briefed to the selected participants.
Problem Statements released at: https://www.vortexictmumbai.org/news-and-updates/
- Participation individually or in a group of 3 of any academic institution and any year.
- Each and every Participant/s should be pursuing a course in a academic institution.
- No participant should be part of more than 1 team.
- False identity may lead to disqualification.
- All the rounds will be online.
- In case of poor or unavailability of internet connection, please inform event heads as soon as possible.
- Please follow the time schedules meticulously.
- Late entries will not be accepted unless pre-notified.
- Arnav Joshi: +919860015214
- Mihika Yeolekar: +919403168148
- Ajit Rajput (OEH Pharma): +917620980125
For any other queries or information, mail to:-