Blueprint will test participants on their entrepreneurial skills. Participants will design a floor plan for a manufacturing units which should comply with all the legal and environmental parameters based in the real or hypothetical problem statement from the industry.
- Descriptive questions will be asked related to blueprint.
- Participation should be solo or duet.
- This will be an elimination round.
- Written submission of solution to problem statement provided by judges, to be judged on the following parameters.
- Economic, ecological and has to satisfy all the product requirements.
- Finalists will be announced based on the results of Round II.
- Final Round – Presentation of solution in front of judges.
- Taking in consideration all the necessary parameters.
- Participation individually or in a pair of 2 of any college and any year.
- Each and every Participant/s should be pursuing a course in a academic institution.
- No participant should be part of more than 1 team.
- False identity may lead to disqualification.
- All the rounds will be online.
- In case of poor or unavailability of internet connection, please inform event heads as soon as possible.
- Please follow the time schedules meticulously.
- Late entries will not be accepted unless pre notified.
- Pranav Kulkarni (Event Head): +91 9623051174
- Nikhil Sonawane (Event Head): +91 7666824327
- Mayur Yerwal (OEH Pharma): +91 9499737470
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]