Blueprint will test participants on their entrepreneurial skills. Participants will design a floor plan for a manufacturing units which should comply with all the legal and environmental parameters based in the real or hypothetical problem statement from the industry.
Round 1: Google Form
Descriptive questions will be asked related to blueprint. Participation in group of 2 or solo. This will be an elimination round.
Round 2: Written Submission
Written submission of solution to problem statement provided by judges, to be judged on the following parameters. Economic, ecological and has to satisfy all the product requirements. Finalists will be announced based on the results of round 2.
Round 3: Final Round
Presentation of solution in front of judges. Taking in consideration all the necessary parameters.
- Participation individually or in a pair of 2 of any college and any year.
- Each and every Participant/s should be pursuing a course in a academic institution.
- No participant should be part of more than 1 team.
- False identity may lead to disqualification.
- All the rounds will be online.
- In case of poor or unavailability of internet connection, please inform event heads as soon as possible.
- Please follow the time schedules meticulously.
- Late entries will not be accepted unless pre notified.
- Usage of unparliamentary language is strictly prohibited.
- Ragini Safaya: +917889964905
- Yash Kothari: +917304028616
- Ajit Rajput (OEH Pharma): +917620980125
For any other queries or information, mail to:-