Blueprint will test participants on their entrepreneurial skills. Participants will design a floor plan for a manufacturing units which should comply with all the legal and environmental parameters based in the real or hypothetical problem statement from the industry.
- The problem statement will be release on the website after registration and Participants are expected to send a typed pdf or word doc as a report to explain their solution to any one of the problem statements given.
- Total of three problem statement will be release.
- You can choose any problem statement and total of three teams will be selected for the finals for each problem statement.
- The solution must be sent within the time limit and no solutions will be accepted beyond the time limit.
- All entries must be sent on [email protected]
- The selection will be based on your problem solving skills and the feasibility of the solution by the judges and the decision made by the judges will be final.
- Total 9 teams will be selected. 3 teams from each category of problem statement.
- The selected candidates will be informed via mail or personal contact.
The following details should be included at the start of Report:
- Names of the participants
- Email Id of the any one participant
- Vortex Registration Id of the members
- Contact number of the participant
Deadline for submission: 27th Jan to 31th Jan till 9am
- In the Final Round the Finalists are expected to present their solution in the form of PowerPoint Presentation to a panel of judges who will be the key personnel of Industry.
- The Final round will be held in offline mode at ICT, Mumbai.
- The Guidelines for the presentation will be given.
- It is mandatory to make the presentation on the given template.
- Participants should send their PowerPoint Presentation one day prior to final round
- Finalists will be awarded based on the judges decision.
- Total 3 winners will be announced. One for each problem statement.
FORMAT OF THE REPORT
- The report must be submitted in PDF format.
- Minimum of 2 pages; Maximum of 5 pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 12.
- The problem statement number and title given by the event heads should be the solution report title.
- The Document should be named in the same way.
- The problem statement should be stated at the start before the solution.
- Direct solutions from the internet will not be Entertained and the team will be disqualified on the spot.
General rules and Protocols :
- Participation individually or in a pair of 2 of any college.
- The Team members should be able to communicate effectively with each other as well as the event heads.
- There are no restrictions on number of participants from the same college. Participants from other colleges are allowed.
- False identity will lead to disqualification on the Final Day.
2) RULES REGARDING THE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
- The participants are expected to make PowerPoint presentations in round 2.
- The Template for PowerPoint presentation will be emailed to the selected teams on their emails.
- The presentation should not exceed 10 slides, including the title slide.
- The duration of the presentation should not exceed 10 mins.
- No group will be allowed to exceed this.
- You should be able to explain your solution properly in 10 minutes.
- There may be follow-up questions by the judges; hence, the participants are expected to be ready for the same.
- The presentation can include tables and pictures. However, the participants are expected to explain the tables if any.
- All team members are expected to take part in the presentation and explain the solution verbally.
- The slides cannot be skipped.
- Use of foul and NSFW language, content or reference is strictly not permitted and will lead to disqualification.
NOTE: The judging panel reserves the right to disqualify a team if any of the rules are breached. It is the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves updated. The event heads reserve the rights to change the rules of the event at any time and will do their best to update the participants regarding the same.
Vaishnavi S. Patil (Event Head) – 9403042318
Siddhi V Shanbhag (Event Head) – 7517798905
Revati Bhat (Overall Event Head, Pharma) – 7058834308