Analyze will test your analytical skills along with your pharma-knowledge. If you have fun working in your labs we bet this event will be exciting as ever.
The event can be categorized into two stages:
Category 1: For First year and Second year.
Category 2: For Third year, Final year, and Postgraduates.
There are a total of 3 rounds:
Time Limit: 25 mins (15 questions)
Type of questions: MCQs and descriptive type.
Category 1: Can include basic fundamentals of analysis like simple chemistry, questions on titration, etc
Category 2: Can include questions on analytical techniques, principle, instrumentation, etc
This will be an elimination round, and 10 teams each from two stages can be finalized based on their scores.
Time Limit: 25 mins
Type of questions: Crosswords/puzzles.
Category 1 and 2: Participants will be provided with challenging questions in the form of crosswords or puzzles.
Five or six teams from each stage can be taken ahead for final round.
Solving of problem statement provided by the judges and presentation.
Top 3 teams from each category to be felicitated.
- Participation individually or in a pair of 2 of any college and any year.
- Each and every Participant/s should be pursuing a course in a academic institution.
- No participant should be part of more than 1 team.
- False identity may lead to disqualification.
- All the rounds will be online.
- In case of poor or unavailability of internet connection, please inform event heads as soon as possible.
- Please follow the time schedules meticulously.
- Late entries will not be accepted unless pre-notified.
- Usage of unparliamentary language is strictly prohibited.
- Mansi Shah: +919930221968
- Abbas Jawadwala: +917304828785
- Ajit Rajput (OEH Pharma): +917620980125
For any other queries or information, mail to:-