Analyze will test your analytical skills along with your pharma-knowledge. It will walk you through analytical reactions, procedure, observation and data interpretation dealing with pharmaceutical analysis. Set with three rounds of theoretical aspects including all your lab experiences. If you have fun working in your labs, we bet this event will be exciting as ever.
The event can be categorized into two stages:
- Junior Category: For First year and Second year. (for UG)
- Senior Category: For Third year, Final year, and Postgraduates.
There are a total of 3 rounds:
- Time Limit: 25 mins (20 Questions)
- Type of Questions: MCQs (15) and Descriptive type (5)
- Negative marking for MCQs
- 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer.
- 2 marks for each correct descriptive answer.
- This will be an elimination round, and 10 teams each from two categories can be finalized based on their scores.
- Time Limit: 25 mins (15 Questions)
- Type of questions: Crosswords/puzzles/descriptive type questions.
- 2 marks for each correct answer.
- Four to Five teams from each category can be taken ahead for final round.
- Solving of problem statement provided by the judges and presentation.
- Participation individually or in a pair of 2 of any college and falling in same category.
- Each and every Participant/s should be pursuing a course in an academic institution.
- No participant should be part of more than 1 team.
- False identity may lead to disqualification.
- All the rounds will be online.
- In case of poor or unavailability of internet connection, please inform event heads as soon as possible.
- Please follow the time schedules meticulously.
- No additional tie breaker round, only time taken will be considered if required.
- Late entries will not be accepted unless pre notified.
- Usage of unparliamentary language is strictly prohibited.
- Omkar Mahajan (Event Head): +91 9545811287
- Sakshi Sawarkar (Event Head): +91 8446285865
- Mayur Yerwal (Overall Event Head pharma): +91 9499737470
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]