Do you have it in you to solve real-world problems faced by the industry? Get to know by participating in Junior IDP. Specially designed for the young aspiring minds of the First and Second year (Undergraduates).
This event will present you with the industry-based problems of today’s world. You have to give a solution for the same using your knowledge and skill. More practical, economical and creative your solution is, more is the chance of winning this competition! So, get going guys.
Round 1- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION.
- The participants are requested to submit the abstract for the problem statement which will briefly discuss the solution to the problem along with answers to the questions asked.
- As your abstract will be the only key for going into the next round prepare it in the best possible manner highlighting the uniqueness of your solution.
- The abstracts will be graded for their innovation, thought process and relevance to the problem statement. Hence the participants are advised to read the problem statement carefully.
Round 2- PRESENTATION AND REPORT SUBMISSION.
- The selected groups of round 1 will have to prepare a detailed report including calculations leading to their answer and give a presentation on the same in front of judges.
- The date and time of the event shall be communicated by the Event Heads.
- Top 2 groups (from each year) selected by the judges will be awarded a merit certificate and prize money during the prize distribution ceremony.
THE FORMAT OF THE MAIL SHOULD BE AS FOLLOWS:
- The subject of the mail should include the problem statement and the JR IDP TEAM ID given to you after registrations. The format for the subject of mail is Jr. IDP_PROBLEM STATEMENT DESIGNATION_TEAM ID. Use the same format for the file name to be attached.
- The abstract should not exceed 1 page. The font is Times New Roman Size 12.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission for both FYs and SYs would be 29th January 2023, 11:59 pm
- The first slide should clearly mention the team details of the candidates (Name, Roll No and Branches)
- Mail ID for submission (both round 1 and round 2) – [email protected]
- A team of maximum 3 people is allowed. (Individual or participation in group of twos is allowed too).
- Participants within a team need not be of the same college
- Only 1st and 2nd-year undergraduate students of all branches are allowed to participate.
- Under all circumstances, the decision of the judges and the event heads will be final and binding
- on all the participants.
- Any problems may be addressed to the event heads who will do their level best to solve them.
- References and accurate data are necessary and a must.
- The presentation should not exceed a duration of 10 minutes.
- References must be in accordance with any recognized formats followed by international journals.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and if it is found then that respective team will be immediately disqualified.
Sahil Khandelwal : +91 92844 19087
Soham Joshi : +91 7774829729
OVERALL EVENT HEAD
Soumik Sen : +91 90515 78482