The thrill of solving crimes and murder mysteries and the adrenaline rush of a treasure hunt, this is what we promise to deliver.
It’s that time of year again when you put on your thinking caps and tie up your running shoes. It’s the third instalment of the ultimate detective and the stakes are higher than ever before. A psychotic criminal is on the loose and it’s up to you to stop him. Get ready to step into a world of mystery, where nothing is as it seems, and everything has a deeper meaning.You don’t require any prerequisite knowledge of any field of CSI for taking part.
All you need is a razor-sharp mind, deductive reasoning skills and an ability to see beyond the obvious.Participate in teams of 3, register along with your teams during the first round and keep in mind that you will have to retain the same team for all 3 rounds.
So, embrace your inner detective and find out if you have what it takes to join the ranks of Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot.
A new advancer.
There will be three rounds. The area and tasks for each round will be decided by the event heads.
- You have to solve the clues within a certain time limit to get into next round.
- The teams that get through round 1 within a certain time limit will advance to round 2.
- From those teams, more shall be eliminated and those that remain will participate in the final round.
- Rajeev Ramesh- 8286565945
- Atharv Tipnis- 8169875838
- Nirmayi Homkar- 9930081759
- Suraj Gupta- 9076013518
For any other queries or information, mail to:- email@example.com