The Entrepreneur’s Blueprint
The Entrepreneur’s Blueprint, in association with ICT’s E-Cell, provides young and spirited entrepreneurs with a platform to exchange ideas and channelise it into reality, build networks and usher your dreams.
Pitch your idea to the panel and get a chance to win exciting prizes. Also get a chance to hear the success stories from the successful entrepreneurs themselves! This VORTEX 2k19 let the entrepreneur in you come to life. Give wings to your ideas to soar high!
- The participants will send their ideas in the form of executive summaries.
- Depending on the ideas the participants will be shortlisted.
- The teams selected in the first round will have to prepare a power point presentation which would include the business plan containing the cost estimations, timeline, resources and challenges, target customers, marketing strategies, positive as well as the negative impacts.
- On the final day, the participants will present before the judges, after which there will be panel discussions and interaction with the judges based on which the participants will be evaluated.
- The participants can participate in teams of maximum the people.
- The teams selected for the last round must include all the factors listed in the format in their presentation.
- The PowerPoint presentation must be submitted 24 hours before the event.
- The participants will have to pitch their ideas to the judges in 10 minutes. Any extension in that will lead to the reduction of points.
- The presentation may timeline by Q/A session or discussion based on the presentation.
You can. You should. And if you start, you will!!
Think big, start small!
- Saad Jamal- 9068022496
- Mohd Arsalan Pasha- 7057371298
For any other queries or information, mail to:- email@example.com