The Entrepreneur’s Blueprint
“An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll
quickly learn how to chew it.”
– Roy Ash
The Entrepreneurs Blueprint is an opportunity brought to a whizz-kid to discover the Entrepreneurial knack hidden within. A platform where ideas are appreciated ameliorated and polished. A place where connections are built, network enhanced and your vision given directions by expert Industrialists. The premiere Institute of India, Institute of Chemical Technology, having its own legacy of successful Entrepreneurs along with E-cell presents to you The Entrepreneurs Blueprint.
Pitch your idea in front of the panel and get a chance to win exciting prizes. Get the chance of being mentored by professional Jury, who were once there were you are right now, synchronize with their journey, know about their ups and downs, synchronize with their journey and let your own Entrepreneur come to life. You have the idea which serves as the potential, give it kinetics, then fly on your way to success!
Round 1- SELECTION ROUND
Participants will submit an executive summary (abstract) in the form of a power point or pdf to event heads at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will form the basis of judgement for the First round.
Round 2- FINAL ROUND
This year the Finals compromises of sub rounds, which will help the judges with better evaluation.
1st sub-round – 1 minute elevator pitch round through ZOOM. There will be no Question and answer session in this round. Extra 30 seconds will be given for buffer time.
2nd sub-round – The Finalists will give presentation with the help of power point or prototype in front of the jury and apprise about their business plans. After which there will be a panel discussions and an interactive session with the judges based on which the participants will be evaluate.
Parameters for judging will be idea, feasibility, scalability, presentation skills and marketing strategy.
Total time for one participant- 20 minutes, 7 minutes for presentation and remaining for question and answer session. Make sure your audio is clear.
- Late submissions will not be entertained.
- Maximum 3 people per team. All the team members must be present at the time of presentation. Otherwise the team will disqualify.
- All participants must switch on their camera during the presentation.
- For SELECTION ROUND- Executive summary must be concise and must contain information about idea, cost estimations and marketing strategy. The executive summary needs to be submitted on or before 11:59 PM, 27th February, 2021.
- For FINALS-The power point presentation must be submitted before the deadline given by the event heads.
Presentation must contain information about cost estimations, marketing strategy, target customers and the positive-negative impacts. The participants will have to pitch their ideas in 7 minutes. Any extension in time can lead to reduction in points (excluding QnA round).
- Prathamesh Patil: +917098701008
- Mohak Chopda: +917972604102
- Rucha Rane (OEH General): +917045748910
For any other queries or information, mail to:- email@example.com