AD MAD is a platform for students to showcase their creativity in marketing products and services. Its objective is to acquaint the students about promotional strategies in marketing through advertisements. It comprises of humorous and conceptual ad presentation by the students.
This year AdMad is divided into 2 sections:
- Video making, participants will film on various advertisement script and ideas based on the topic given to them.
- Reel making, this is further divided into 2 categories:
- Making advertisements– The participant is supposed to make a reel advertising a product/ service.
- Poster making/ Digital art– The participant is supposed to make a print ad (using photoshop, illustrator, etc) or any form of digital art on the topic allotted and is supposed to submit a video in form of reel while making the poster.
- Teams will have to make a 3-5 minute ad film on the product they have been
- The teams are supposed to send their entries to the given email id: [email protected]
- Entries of shortlisted teams would be presented in front of judges for the final
- Make reels to either advertise the product/ service or while making posters/ print ad/ digital art. The reel should be of maximum 30 seconds.
- Shortlisted reels of both the categories would be further selected based on Instagram polls i.e. we will have polls for the shortlisted reels.
- The finalists’ reels will be judged by a panel of judges.
- Submit the entries at [email protected]
For both VIDEOS and REELS, the last date of submission is 25th February 2021, 11:59 PM.
- The teams should consist of 3 to 6 members.
- The time frame for making the videos should be strictly followed.
- The videos are to be sent on time. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Use of Foul and NSFW language, content or reference is strictly not permitted and will lead to disqualification.
- In case of any dispute the organizers will have the final say.
- Participate singly.
- The reels and the final posters must be sent before the deadline.
- Use of foul and NSFW language, content or reference is strictly not permitted and will lead to disqualification.
- In any dispute the organizers will have the final say.
- Duration of reels has to be maximum 30 seconds.
Note: The judging panel reserves the right to disqualify the participant team if any of the rules given are breached by any participant. It is the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves updated.
- Lipakshi Safaya: +919168499661
- Ria Patkeshwar: +919619917341
- Rucha Rane (OEH General): +917045748910
For any other queries or information, mail to:- [email protected]