Junior Category – For first and second year UG
Senior Category – For third and fourth year UG and PG
Preliminary round comprises of a written quiz covering fundamental
pharmacy questions based on pharmacology, biotechnology,
pharmacognosy, physical pharmacy etc. For Quizocopoeia Junior, basic
concepts covered under their syllabus will be included.
This round will have questions based on all subjects (with 8 sub-rounds).
Only 8 teams will be chosen for the final round.
The final round will be conducted in K.V. Auditorium which will be a buzzer
round, pass on round and rapid fire.
- Not more than two participants are allowed to be in a group for participation. No intermixed category team will be allowed.
- During all the three rounds, participants are not allowed to access information sources (internet, library etc.)
- Participants should refrain from asking any help from the volunteers or the coordinators.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the event heads and the overall event head shall be final and abiding to all.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the judges in relation to that decision.
- Nitisha Gurav – 8087805010
- Anand Bhusare – 8446925893