The accommodation form is available on the News & Updates page. Participants who are willing to have accommodation should send a filled form an e-mail to email@example.com.
(If there are many candidates participating from your institute, it is requested that you make a list of all candidates from your institute and mail it to us.)
Accommodation Options: (Fee per day per person)
- Dormitory – ₹300
- Non-AC room – ₹800
- AC room – ₹1100
The option of online payment to the following account is available:
- IFSC Code: CBIN0280634
- A/c No.: 3565297076
- Name of Bank: Central Bank of India
- A/c Holder’s Name: Shital Suryavanshi
- The dormitory will be a common hall with accommodation of 40+ people together in a hall. Mattress and bedding will be provided. 3-4 common washrooms will be available per hall.
- AC & Non-AC Rooms: Based on the availability and the first-come-first-served basis, the rooms will be provided as double, triple and four people rooms. No requests for separate rooms or specified sharing of rooms will be entertained.
- Limited seats are available and will be booked based on the first-come-first-served basis. If the preferred option is not available, then we will provide the available option, and if not agreed, the participant needs to make your own accommodation arrangements.